Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Still More Fall Reviews!

I just can't help myself!  There's so much gorgeous new polish out this Fall....and I'm still not *quite* done!

Last week I was all about two new collections, Sinful Colors Enchanted/Muse and Sally Hansen's new LE Diamond Strength collection.

Sinful Colors Enchanted/Muse collection


Sally Hansen LE Fall '12 Diamond Strength
I was delighted by how well the two collections went together.  Made my life as a swatcher a little bit easier.

I also posted a jelly topper I did with Sally Hansen All Aglow on tumblr.  A bit out-there for me, but I liked it and I got a bunch of compliments.

SH All Aglow, FWnW Tonight's, Zoya Paloma
And there was my review of two of the Maybelline Color Shows from the Fall 2012 Fashion Week collection, Downtown Brown and Metal Icon.

Maybelline Downtown Brown



...aaaaand....Sinful Colors Polar Opposites!!  Amazing!

Sinful Colors Polar Opposites
...just a couple more and I'm done with Fall...and on to Halloween!! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment