Saturday, October 27, 2012

Recap Post

I realized I haven't posted anything since my first post but I've been pretty busy with my own blog so I thought I'd post a sort of recap post of my recent favorites.


This was one of my early fall manicures with China Glaze Ingrid, I'm Not Lion and Riveting. The full post can be seen here.


This was my first glitter gradient sandwich, done with Love and Beauty Jade and Sinful Colors Nail Junkie. Jade was not originally a jelly so I created it myself and it worked out great! The full post for that is here.


This manicure is probably my favorite of this month. This was inspired by a skirt I saw on Pinterest and I just love the color combos. More pictures and the inspiration skirt can be seen in the full post here.


An urge to watermarble led to me to this mani. This was my first time experimenting with two accent nails in the middle and I loved it! I loved the similar colors of the marble. The main color is Sinful Colors Folly. You can read the full post here!


This was the first mani in which I saw the full beauty of Kleancolor Chunky Holo line of colors. I have it layered over a beauty supply store brand purple with a bottle shaped oddly like a Kleancolor bottle. More of the beautiful colors shifts can be seen in the full post here.



A very spring like mani for the fall, this was also my only gradient for the month. I loved the big green glitters in this Love and Beauty polish. I think a good dupe for it is NYX Girls Enchanted Forest. The full post for this can be found here.

Well, I feel like this post is long enough already. I might have to do another post for the rest of the month in a different post. Hope you guys enjoyed this mini spam! To see more manis and to see some plain swatches of some of these colors, come visit my blog!




2 comments:

  1. Oh, nice mani's, especially the pink marble! I just wanted to mention that the NYX dupe is actually NYX Girls Enchanted Forest and NOT NYX Advanced Salon Enchanted Forest. Both are quite different polishes, but they are both so pretty, you can't go wrong lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I forgot to mention that distinction. You are very right.

      Delete