Monday, September 17, 2012

More Fall Reviews!

Eek!  I haven't posted a teaser in almost two weeks!  Lots of catching up to do, then, because I've been reviewing more awesome fall polish!



That's Sinful Colors Hot Hot Heat, from the new Hot Flash Metallics collection.  I reviewed all eight shades, my very first full-collection review!

Next up were the Target exclusive NOPI fleck shades...Target's on SUCH a roll this fall!  I love it!  This is If The Blue Fits...



Sally Hansen's on a roll too!  I reviewed three of the new LE Insta-Dri fall shades.  Here's Purple Haste to whet your appetite...



...and because it doesn't have to be shimmery to catch my eye (though it does help!), here's Brownie Points from my paired review of it and Brit Invasion...



I also snuck back in and added "Stanley" to my e.l.f. Python post.


*phew*  ...and there's still so much more to come!  I love fall!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment